Just took a test.gotta question

xbrandonx

Well, really, I would like someone to put my mind to ease.

I just took a test for a job, and I (of course) smoked up until today. I used the Aspirin method that was detailed in these forums (y'know....4 aspirin with quart of water, then 3 and a quart, then 2 and 2 quarts). That method worked on a home test I took two days ago....My question is, does anything here think I have a strong chance of FAILING the test? I'm being laid off at my current job and definitely need this new job.

I probably should have stopped smoking, but it sort of was dropped on me out of the blue.

Any responses would be appreciated

-B

Re: Just took a test....gotta question

I don't know the effeciency of the aspirin test. I hope it works. I would be weary of using aspirin, only because of its effects on your blood. I think it would be safer to buy a flush next time.

Get back to us on if it worked, that way others can attempt the same method if it does good.

Yeah, I wouldn't consider the aspirin method "reliable"....

Well...
You never know man...
If it worked for the home test, maybe it will for the lab test...

j842p said:
Well...
You never know man...
If it worked for the home test, maybe it will for the lab test...

Sure enough, I passed it. I was almost shocked when they called me and offered me the job. I was like "I passed the drug test, then?" and I almost blurted out "wow." I guess that would have been bad.

Anyhoo, I start in a week, praise God.

-B

"I passed the drug test, then?"

LOL, i can't believe you said that.

IshmarRodriguez said:
"I passed the drug test, then?"

LOL, i can't believe you said that.

Haha, yeah man! Sometimes I just need to think before I speak. But it's all good.

I'm almost as pumped about beating the system as I am from getting the job.

The Score
----------
Brandon: 1
LabCorp: 0

Woo!

-B

SmokeyMacPot said:
yeah cool, can you go more indepth with details about how you did this.

I woke up at 7, knowing I had to take a test at 9. So, I drank a liter of water and took 4 aspirin. Then, an hour later, I drank another liter and took 4 more aspirin. Then, a half hour later, I drank 2 liters and took 3 aspirin.

I know the method that was posted here had less aspirin involved, and I actually drank a little more water. That was kind of a security thing, since I had the feeling it was going to make me throw up. I figure if I did throw up, then I had more than I needed, which would make up for any aspirin I threw up. Make sense? Maybe not, I'm trying to type this fast at work. Not sure if they'd really be down with me posting to this forum on the job.

Anyhow, I did, in fact, throw up. But it was all water and aspirin. I went in at 9 to take the test, and 24 hours later, they called me and offered me the job.

Honestly, part of me believes that they just plain don't care about THC, and that it didn't come up a perfect negative. Probably came up diluted and they didn't care enough to retest me.

Also, I took B12 pills for the creatine.

Hope this helps

-B

omg dude that is so shittyly dangerous taking all those aspirin, didnt you get sick?

Zeke said:
omg dude that is so shittyly dangerous taking all those aspirin, didnt you get sick?

I threw up a few times just before the test, but that was mainly because of consuming so much water so quickly and so early in the morning. That kind of set the stage for feeling kind of crappy for the rest of the day. But it never was real bad, more fatigued than anything.

I won't be trying it again. Hopefully next time I'll have enough advance notice that I can just cleanse myself naturally.

-B

How many b-12 pills did you take and how much time before the test did you take them? did your piss come up clear or did was it a clear transparent yellow color?

Brendon, you bastid. I didn't know you were on this junx. Its Peter

I have a fool-proof way of passing tests: 1) Get a little brother (or friend who won't rat you out) who doesn't smoke 2) pay him 20 bucks to piss in a cup 3) get one of those toe warmers that they use for skiiing, hunting, etc. 4) Put urine into a sealable containerthat's small enough to hide between a second layer of underwear (for those of us who only wear boxers, invest in a pair of tighty-whities) 5) 20 minutes before the test, open the toe warmer, attach it to the container via the sticky edge of the warmer, stuff in pants, and bingo passed test. The temp is the hardest part to get right. I have a temperature strip on the side of a container that I got through testclear.com. so I know when it's the right temp. If you're unsure, pee into a cup and try to get both the paid-for urine, and yours to be the same temp before you dump yours and hand in your brother's (or friend's).

Back
Top Bottom