Just used Synthetix5 to sub

TheGunslinger

Hello, like many of you I did a ton of research and appreciated whenever anyone would share their story so I figured I would do the same. So this is part 1, I just used Synthetix5. I had read a few good reviews online and some bad but the people at the headshop swore by it and said they had people buy it week in and week out. My test was at Labcorp. I used boxer briefs and just tucked it next to my junk, the temp was good and everything seemed fine. So I guess I just freak out for 48-72 hours and I'll let you guys know. Anyone have any experience with Synthetix 5?

STILL waiting for a response. Kinda freaking out at this point but the only thing that is keeping me sane is that I have been in contact with my potential employer and they're definitely still waiting on the response, it hasn't come back a fail with them just not informing me yet. The rational part of my head knows that a failed test wouldn't take any longer to come back, but, still, it's been DAYS, so it's hard not to start freaking.

Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom