Kind of new, on my 3rd grow

MReilly

Originally I had started with DWC, but that got way to intense on the maintenance side, especially with limited grow space and having to lift the system up and out of the grow box.

DWC was a failure.

My first successful grow was in soil. It had a large yield but temps were too high causing fluffy buds.

My second successful grow was in Coco, which IMHO way better than soil. The yield was decent, the potency was intense. The buds were much tighter.

My third grow is decently successful. The plant is mainlined and very squat. You can see it in my grow journal. I have one minor issue which could be related to flowering, lower leaves losing their green.

Cheers

I might build my own larger grow box so that I can facilitate a taller plant and maybe a clone/mother section. Does anyone have any DIY instructions or should I self engineer, document, and share?

Hello there, what's your current box dimension and wattage??

Attachments

• IMG_20200225_184027.jpg
    IMG_20200225_184027.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 76
H59 W28 D22 is my current grow space, an old cheap armoire.

I think I need more height for better yield.

Hey whatsup!?

I dont have a schematic to share but have made a few cabinets in my time. I'd be happy to throw my opinion in or answer any questions you may have.

Stay high my friend!
-The Captain

First, I don't know if I should buy a large storage cabinet and retrofit it, similar to my small stealth armoire, or just build a box.

Should I use particle board or hardwood, what thickness of walls and bottom, etc?

I have an idea for a multichamber setup for a mother plant, clones, flower/veg.

So many questions.... Any help and ideas are appreciated.

Originally I had started with DWC, but that got way to intense on the maintenance side, especially with limited grow space and having to lift the system up and out of the grow box.

DWC was a failure.

My first successful grow was in soil. It had a large yield but temps were too high causing fluffy buds.

My second successful grow was in Coco, which IMHO way better than soil. The yield was decent, the potency was intense. The buds were much tighter.

My third grow is decently successful. The plant is mainlined and very squat. You can see it in my grow journal. I have one minor issue which could be related to flowering, lower leaves losing their green.

Cheers
Hi and welcome I'm new here as well, but I wanted to just welcome you. Everyone is awesome and helpful so don't be afraid to ask for advice. You can add me if you like.

Back
Top Bottom