Just joined - 3rd grow on the go

UniqueUserId

Hi all :)

Have been an experienced gardener of many things except MJ for many years and after recently finding myself in a remote location decided it was time to expand my gardening knowledge. First 2 grows went reasonably well while I worked out the peculiarities of MJ / substrate / fertilizer / lights using all organics with LED lighting. Due to several muck ups by the company that was supplying my soil / nutes etc. not shipping them discretely like they said they would I have decided to try a grow using chem fertilizers that can be easily obtained from local garden center very cheaply. Have read a lot about peoples thoughts on quality of end product but for the moment (week 6 of 10-11 on Auto Mazar) I have never had an easier or more productive looking grow, will know better for sure once I get another couple of weeks in. I know at this point it is too late to start a proper grow journal but if this is a successful grow with decent taste after curing then it is probably the way I will go from now on and the next grow will get a proper write up. Intending to flush for the last 2 weeks with water or possibly water with a touch of molasses and see if I can tell the difference from the organic crops. Have found it easy to control salt build up as I use fabric air pots, as water is always evaporating off the pots any build up shows there first and is easily corrected. Have also been applying the same nute mix diluted to quarter strength as a foliar feed every second day until buds started to form properly, the plants seem to love it.

Back
Top Bottom