kush club in venice

HomerDean

This place rocks . I love the hash bar , spent mon. an tuesday there . great choice of buds an about 8 different hashes to try loved the green crack hash an the sour head band Real strong buzz on both . I pcked u a 1/2 oz of sour headband an a 1/4 oz of green crack an sampled about all the rest .:roorrip: Anyone else go there ?

theres like 3 right next to the beach in venice mostly next to glass headshopss .. i've been inside all of them pretty coool but kinda pricey

I went to this place today - kinda mixed feeling - didn't really check out any meds as I didn't need any but I wanted to check the hashbar out

sampled some Rainbow hash - very nice - paid the extra for the frozen tube (worth it IMO)

its a little on the high price to me but it was kinda unique to be able to just go back down to the Venice board walk after doin up the hash

but with the addition that a number of the staff just seeming like they could careless about my being there - i prolly won't search out going back very often

went yesterday and got my recommendation from the doc at a really good deal (from what i know of other prices..), $90 for the full year. my buddy with me told them that he got his for $90 somewhere else, and they offered to match the price. dont know if it works for everyone, but it did for him & I, so i figured the people might as well know. =]

didnt get to check out the hash bar / dispensary, but i plan on it.

Back
Top Bottom