Glo-rods an consentrate bowls?

HomerDean

I`m down to about 3 grams of my sour headband an 1 gram of green crack hash an the ol`lady broke my best glo-rod lastnigth putting up . I`VE got a littler tip glo-rod left I never used yet dont know how it`ll work yet . Where is the best place online line to buy a new glo-rod an consentrate bowls . We have a hash party nighly an the rods an consentrate bowls are the shit . Seems like you waste so much hash with a ligther an bowl an screen . post up those web sites so I can :roorrip:

I`m down to about 3 grams of my sour headband an 1 gram of green crack hash an the ol`lady broke my best glo-rod lastnigth putting up . I`VE got a littler tip glo-rod left I never used yet dont know how it`ll work yet . Where is the best place online line to buy a new glo-rod an consentrate bowls . We have a hash party nighly an the rods an consentrate bowls are the shit . Seems like you waste so much hash with a ligther an bowl an screen . post up those web sites so I can :roorrip:
Sorry homer, can't help you with this one. Glo rods are the biggest waste of time and pain in the butt I've ever experienced just to get high. plus you have to use a external flame to heat them like a torch which is just a danger I don't need. I have a clumsy wife who would more than likely end up burning the house down by dropping the torch or something simular. Ever considered a ceramic tipped soldering iron instead? They plug in for heat which means they don't require a external flame and seem to offer a more even heat source.

Sorry homer, can't help you with this one. Glo rods are the biggest waste of time and pain in the butt I've ever experienced just to get high. plus you have to use a external flame to heat them like a torch which is just a danger I don't need. I have a clumsy wife who would more than likely end up burning the house down by dropping the torch or something simular. Ever considered a ceramic tipped soldering iron instead? They plug in for heat which means they don't require a external flame and seem to offer a more even heat source.

Racefan , I read that yesterday after I made the post on another site a thats a good ideal . Im goin pick one up today for in the house use . I still like the glow rods for in the garage when we`re entertaining company lol . And I really like the consentrate bowls alot over a bowl an screen for the hash .

By the way what kinda of race fan are you nascar ? Me an my kids race atv`s xc 2 hour races on 5 - 10 mile course thru the woods over the hills across the creeks rain or snow . Its a good time .

Back
Top Bottom