LA Police Find Pot Stash In Railroad Tanker

A late-night police pursuit has ended with a drug bust and the discovery of thousands of pounds of marijuana concealed in a railroad tank car near downtown Los Angeles.

Police Detective Gus Villanueva said numerous bundles of pot were removed from the gooey inside of the petroleum rail tanker by late Monday morning and many more packages were still inside. Investigators used Fire Department ladders to reach the hatch atop the tanker. Marijuana removed from inside was lowered to the ground by bucket.

The marijuana discovery occurred after officers tried to halt a vehicle traveling erratically east of downtown at about 11 p.m. Sunday and the driver refused to stop. The chase ended near the rail yard in Commerce and the trio was arrested.

Officers noticed an oily substance on the suspects' clothing and found bundles of marijuana coated with oil in the car.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: The Fresno Bee
Author: The Associated Press
Copyright: 2010 The Fresno Bee

* Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

if thats not the best reason to grow it your self or at least buy it from someone who you know does grow it than I dont know what is, I certainly would not want to find out I was smoking something that sat in oil.

BP is in the pot biz? who knew? :)

Big oil ruins another persons way of making a living.On the other hand you wouldn't have trouble keeping it lit.That would taste just terrible though.:cough:

A late-night police pursuit has ended with a drug bust and the discovery of thousands of pounds of marijuana concealed in a railroad tank car near downtown Los Angeles.

Police Detective Gus Villanueva said numerous bundles of pot were removed from the gooey inside of the petroleum rail tanker by late Monday morning and many more packages were still inside. Investigators used Fire Department ladders to reach the hatch atop the tanker. Marijuana removed from inside was lowered to the ground by bucket.

The marijuana discovery occurred after officers tried to halt a vehicle traveling erratically east of downtown at about 11 p.m. Sunday and the driver refused to stop. The chase ended near the rail yard in Commerce and the trio was arrested.

Officers noticed an oily substance on the suspects' clothing and found bundles of marijuana coated with oil in the car.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: The Fresno Bee
Author: The Associated Press
Copyright: 2010 The Fresno Bee

* Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

wait, so they got some pot from the tanker,, and later was being chased by the police,, and drove BACK to the rail yard to be apprehended? Wow,, they must have been smoking that oil covered weed..

BP is in the pot biz? who knew? :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey give it to me i will put a containment dome over it and smoke it.
dont want any fumes to harm the air.

I will sacrafice my lungs for the greater good.:roorrip::grinjoint:

(Re: The Youtube video) I have no opinion as to whether it was real or fake. But as to the premise that no one would ever try to transport cannabis in a rail tanker... People have been known to transport it in the fuel tanks of semis.

I have been suspecting for some time that a lot of this "Crime" and robbing maybe police induced.

Because as soon as the numbers skyrocketed in favor of 19 is when all the dispensary robberies started then the fake looking lower poll number just after that.

If one looks to the past they use the same tired azz routine corrupt methods over and over. There is a pattern if one choose to take notice.

I have been suspecting for some time that a lot of this "Crime" and robbing maybe police induced.

Because as soon as the numbers skyrocketed in favor of 19 is when all the dispensary robberies started then the fake looking lower poll number just after that.

If one looks to the past they use the same tired azz routine corrupt methods over and over. There is a pattern if one choose to take notice.

Cops where I am from do it all the time. Different region, different strategy based on the same crooked shit. They have been chasing "the Mexican Mafia" here for a decade now, and yet have never had a single arrest in any of these supposed raids. There are also almost never any pictures published. If there are, its of the helicopter flying or a bunch of the "Narcotics Task Force" guys geared up for war. One time they even had the audacity to show a picture of "evidence" that it was the "Mexican Mafia" because they "found" Tapatio, tortillas, and refried beans at the "grow site".

The sad thing is, most people fall for it. Gotta grab headlines to grab more Federal money...

^^^ so true!

Half the time if they spot a well tanned grower fleeing they declare the grow a Mexican cartel run operation.

Back
Top Bottom