Last Will And Testament — Tombstone Stuffed With Pot Discovered

MedicalNeed

Being of sound mind and body, I do hereby declare my last will and testament and requests for final arrangement upon my shoving off of this mortal coil.

First, I want a tombstone that is stuffed with the finest chronic with only the best buds: sticky, purple, beautiful buds...

So said someone in England, apparently, as a tombstone shipped from Jamaica was caught in Customs with more than 50 pounds of marijuana inside. The tombstone was going to England via Cincinnati, where the surprised officials found the marijuana inside.

Customs officials became suspicious when a narcotics dog alerted to the tombstone in the DHL Express hub in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.

An x-ray revealed packages of marijuana inside a metal box wrapped in mesh and hidden inside the hollow concrete grave stone. The name on the stone is Delroy Senior, 35, and is inscribed "your place no one can fill." Authorities have no suspects at this time and it is unknown if Delroy's grave remains barren.

Speculation abounds as to whether the x-ray machine involved will become haunted.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: CannaCentral.com
Author: Aaron Turpen
Copyright: 2010 Rihaku Ventures, Inc.
Website:Last Will and Testament — Tombstone Stuffed With Pot Discovered | Medical Marijuana News | CannaCentral.com

Back
Top Bottom