Leaf miner leaf damage

med man 420

hello my fellow med growers my first post :bravo: im doing vortex all organic outdoors and some of my plants have leaf miner damage caught the adults with yellow sticky strips and spraying neem oil my question is on the leafs with the leaf miner pattern damage do they have 2 be removed or can they be treated they are on the important upper big fans and i really dont want to remove all the 7 fan leaves if possible unless i have no choice any suggestions on what to do there in veg 4 another month before flower thank you 2 all that answer :peace:

U tellin me know one else has leaf miner problems outdoors in a hot climate here :scratchinghead: there tomato leaf miners little black ones not thoses tan bigger ones

Them damn Leafminers. We call 'em Sharpshooters 'round here. They're pissin all over the place. You go to grab them off your plant and they run and hide on the other side of the stalk. I corner and grab them som-bitches and squeeze 'em.

I had issues with SPittle bugs , seem only other critters that would even go near them other than those were Deer and Spiders , I let spiders chill on them except for orb weavers , they help but they also make a mess that pisses me off.......

hello my fellow med growers my first post :bravo: im doing vortex all organic outdoors and some of my plants have leaf miner damage caught the adults with yellow sticky strips and spraying neem oil my question is on the leafs with the leaf miner pattern damage do they have 2 be removed or can they be treated they are on the important upper big fans and i really dont want to remove all the 7 fan leaves if possible unless i have no choice any suggestions on what to do there in veg 4 another month before flower thank you 2 all that answer :peace:

The damaged leafs..

You can just leave them if there is enough surface to save them....or you can take a pair of scissors and trim off the eaten spear of the leaf leaving as much as you want.

When I find em I just remove the whole leaf and into bleach/water 50/50 mix.

You're still in veg I would just remove them all, maybe remove worst 3 and trim up the others?

A pic would help :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom