Learning

stonerbabe69

So yeah this is me just rambling about nothing really. Feel free to ignore.

I wish I knew how to grow. I'm so retarted that I'd need like personal assistance, someone walking me through the process the first time, holding my hand the whole time haha. After I did it once, I could get it. But when it comes to getting things the first time around, I'm stupid. I need someone showing me and helping me do it. Idk I'm just stupid like that.

Right now I'm still living with my mum through college. I need to pay off my car (I owe about 7k left on it) and finish up college (2 years left) and then I'll get my own palce and ATTEMPT to grow. It'd be SO nice to grow my own, see the beautiful thing that came from my hard work, and smoke some and sell some. Free smoke is always nice, and making some extra money would be SWEET. I need to learn how though. :)

Any idea's on how I could grow now? Outside maybe? There's woods(okay, not really woods, but a patch of trees with some bushes) near me but they are night next to the street. There's some across the street from me, and some down the street from me.

Any idea's would be greatly appreciated. I have some bagseeds... (that's what you call the seeds you get in your usually mid grade bud, right? Not too familiar with terminology. Never grown, just smoked. :D) probably at least 10 or so from the mids I got a while back.

Or should I just wait till I get my own place? I really dont want to wait 2 years, but if it's for the best, then I will.

its probably for the best to wait, but heres what i do suggest, that one of the outdoor growers get with her and teach her where and what to look for, for an optimal spot for the seeds to grow and just throw them there and let em do there thang, if they get found so what, nature is there for a reason. bag seed after all right? nothin else to do with it em? right?

Woah, okay you confused me a lot haha.

SO just throw them in the ground across the street and thats it? (No one would ever know it was mine haha the only problem would be the neighbors might take the buds and smoke them haha.)

Anyway... ask who??

naw dont even go back for the weed, A. it wouldnt be safe. B. it probably wouldnt last that long, C. its not about the weed, its about spreading the seed.

Back
Top Bottom