Leaves curling & yellowing

longjon18

Hey everyone, I am currently on my 2nd grow and am about half way through and it was doing well until it started curling and the leaves at the bottom are beginning to yellow
I am growing a gorilla glue auto using roots organic soil, and feeding it with general hydroponics flora grow(all three with a 1tsp strength).
I don’t know if its caused by ph lockout or something else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

9C465BE9-1350-4D83-9F2F-ED04C8430914.jpeg

C8A21C38-448D-477F-B609-983A837FCDE0.jpeg

537BE297-A277-4D77-8BC6-7AC37E9B17E2.jpeg

5E2BEA0C-CCFF-433A-9766-AD0FF98453E2.jpeg

E192A40C-BB9E-4635-A873-046F18D97B3A.jpeg

3333ABBC-5CCF-46CB-A5E1-A6AB4293AF24.jpeg

Longjon,

tell us your pattern on feeding nutes? Are you doing feed, feed, feed, or is it feed, water, feed, water? what’s that look like?

How often do you feed?
How much water in one session?
Do you feed to runoff?
Are you using cal-mag?
Are you running wet dry cycle now?
when was the last time she got good and drenched? I’m not talking about flushing either, just a good overall drink to fully saturated soil?

you should be running bloom nutrients right now not veg…..run bloom from here on in to harvest

might help to get your grow bags sitting on a grate above drip pans

Long John,

tell us your pattern on feeding nutes? Are you doing feed, feed, feed, or is it feed, water, feed, water? what’s that look like?

How often do you feed?
How much water in one session?
Do you feed to runoff?
Are you using cal-mag?
Are you running wet dry cycle now?

might help to get your grow bags sitting on a grate above drip pans
Currently I am feeding right around once a week, then potentially doing another water during the week of just water/recharge if the soil is bone dry. So usually a heavy feed then a light water later down the week. When I feed, I water to basically runoff, then when I just water plain, i do around 1/4th-1/2th of that. I havent used any calmag yet.
Sorry if its a little confusing if you need clarification just ask,
thank You for the help

Back
Top Bottom