Newbie grower: Worried about yellowing under leaves!

Hi! Im a current new grower, growing 4 cannabis plants. They are GG4, I am growing them indoors with a 300 watt light, in regular plant soil. I am concerned and wondering if my plants are healthy due to a slight curl of leaves and under leaves turning yellow... Any advice would be extremely helpful! THANKS!

Attachments

• 20200915_135155.jpg
    20200915_135155.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200915_135147.jpg
    20200915_135147.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 20200915_135138.jpg
    20200915_135138.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200915_135121.jpg
    20200915_135121.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 90
hey diamond, first issue I see here is you have 4 seedlings in one tiny little cup....I've done 2 in a pot before but never 4....I'd imagine they will run out of space before you know it. Might be too late to seperate them now but just keep an eye on them getting rootbound.

Regarding the yellow leaves, a bit more info would help. How old are they and how often do you water/feed? do you let the pot completely dry out before watering? this is very important during veg. check out my link showing Emilya's watering techniques...game changer @Emilya

Hey thanks for your response!!! I really appreciate it. But yes regarding the plants in one container I've been wanting to replant but hadn't got to it and then was worried about doing it so ill try to do that asap, also I was thinking it might be over watering also. I water about weekly, sometimes once every like 4 days but the soil is always most sometimes very moist when i water, i will definitely check out yojre thread and thank you again so much!

Hey thanks for your response!!! I really appreciate it. But yes regarding the plants in one container I've been wanting to replant but hadn't got to it and then was worried about doing it so ill try to do that asap, also I was thinking it might be over watering also. I water about weekly, sometimes once every like 4 days but the soil is always most sometimes very moist when i water, i will definitely check out yojre thread and thank you again so much!

During veg let them dry completely...like DRY, but before they start wilting. Do not water if theres still water weight. During flower this would be fine.

During veg let them dry completely...like DRY, but before they start wilting. Do not water if theres still water weight. During flower this would be fine.

Ok thank you so much for the awesome advice! I read your link btw. IT was great, but question how much water do you think I should be using for each watering right now while they're baby plants? & when I split plants up what size container should I consider planting them in? I'm not looking to grow any type of huge plant, just small to medium, would using one of those cups for each plant be suitable?

Ok thank you so much for the awesome advice! I read your link btw. IT was great, but question how much water do you think I should be using for each watering right now while they're baby plants? & when I split plants up what size container should I consider planting them in? I'm not looking to grow any type of huge plant, just small to medium, would using one of those cups for each plant be suitable?

Based on the size of those plants or seedlings, I would transplant each in their individual solo cups. You can check weekly to see how much roots have grown, if u want a small/medium plant you could probably finish in a 2 gallon pot, or even 1 gallon....flowering in a sippy cup has been done by some around here but more as an experiment.

For the amount of water I would say 200ml or less based on the stage their at....however when the roots have been nicely secured to the soil I usually water till I get runoff...and focus on watering around the pot so the roots can grow outwards

Also, maybe consider lowering your light a bit as they look bit lanky...should be getting about 5-7k lux at seedling...once veg it should be 15k-50k lux....yours look more like glorified seedlings at this stage so maybe 13k lux or there abouts...

:welcome:

Thanks!! I appreciate it!! I actually just moved plants A LOT closer to light about four days ago. I initially had them about 2& half feet away from light #newbiealert lol I seen plants were looking VERY LONG and thin, worried about my babies I instantly google and seen I was wayyyy too far away from light lol so im going to see how they react to being this close for a few days if I still see stretch ill try moving them closer they are about maybe 5inches from light now

Based on the size of those plants or seedlings, I would transplant each in their individual solo cups. You can check weekly to see how much roots have grown, if u want a small/medium plant you could probably finish in a 2 gallon pot, or even 1 gallon....flowering in a sippy cup has been done by some around here but more as an experiment.

For the amount of water I would say 200ml or less based on the stage their at....however when the roots have been nicely secured to the soil I usually water till I get runoff...and focus on watering around the pot so the roots can grow outwards

Thank you for the amazing advice, I really really appreciate it all and will use it to the best of my ability. I respect your #CannaGrow Knowledge! Peace & Love <3

Welcome to the forum @DiamondMillionaira :welcome:

Hi! Im a current new grower, growing 4 cannabis plants. They are GG4, I am growing them indoors with a 300 watt light, in regular plant soil. I am concerned and wondering if my plants are healthy due to a slight curl of leaves and under leaves turning yellow... Any advice would be extremely helpful! THANKS!
OMG :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: After seeing this :smokin::smokin: I gotta go smoke :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom