Help - newbie first attempt to grow

ypokompra

hi .. before 3 days i germinate 1 seed (autoflower quick one) RQS ...

there is right now.... before 4-5 hours the 2 liitle leaves were more green and opened... there turning into yellow and closed a little bit

what i need to do? .. currently the plant is under a 15 watt cfl 5600 lamp..

help me! p.s im totally newbie.. sry for bad english

ia6Y7u4.jpg

If you are planning to put it in soil, do that now. Resist the urge to give it lots of water.

If you are using soil, when you germinate your next seed, soak the soil until you see a little water running out of the bottom of the pot. Take the seed and put it in the middle and press it down about the depth of your fingernail, cover it, and leave it. In 2-4 days it should pop up and have plenty of nutrients and water from the soil to grow.

If you are planning to do any kind of soil-less then wait for someone else to answer. I haven't done any of that.

after 40 hours
8BkZYxJ.jpg
...... is the plant dead anyway?? what i should do??? please help me ...!!

should i leave it next to the window... the sky is cloudy... or under the 15 watt cfl ??

this is very difficult to answer
from what i see i wonder if the roots are asking for darkness
also they do not want to be soaked all the time
how do you handle watering?
do you have access to distilled water? it works great for baby plants
is it possible to get more light? 15w cfl is very low
hopefully an elder will add their insight
good luck and take care

Yea time to plant that seed or it will assuredly die. Pick out some reliable soil/soilless medium (no Miracle Grow), maybe Fox Farm or Biobizz. The roots need darkness or the plant dies as far as I know. I think the seed is still savable as of today

i transplanted the one plant in soil.. propably is dead

ulYJA3P.jpg

the other one spourted 2 days ago but there is no growth at all.... maybe the soil is bad|??? (its soil for all use..) i have a 65 watt cfl .... what is the problem about these plants ??? can u help me ??

mKa2ueU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom