Newbie help! Can someone please diagnose my plants?

ElDoctore

Hi!
I am a complete newbie to growing, first time.
I made a box that is reflective from the inside, intake fans, output, led and cfl lights.
I have 3 photoperiod plants, KO in soil, a double berry and white widow in coco, all 3 weeks, plus I have two auto flowers in soil, blue berry and widow, 2 weeks.
Temperature of the box 28 on average, humidity 45-50%
I have noticed there was a huge difference in size between the soil and coco growth, I thought the stunted coco was due to nute accumulation because I don't usually allow runoff, anyway 2 days ago I put in 800p water with ph 5.5 and allowed runoff, the runoff was at 1250 ppm with ph of 6.8, so I kept on watering until the runoff was 900p and ph 6.0..
After 24 hours there is a strange change in my leaf colours.
Please help!!

If you have any general comments about the plants, or why the coco growth is stunted, please do share.
My tempreture is around 20-14 when lights off at humidity 50% and 26-28 degrees when lights are on with humidity 35-40%
IMG_84883.JPG
IMG_84872.JPG
IMG_84463.JPG
IMG_84432.JPG
IMG_84443.JPG
IMG_84455.JPG

are you using coco nutes? ph at 5.5 is too low for coco. set it too 5.8. i never feed to run off in coco, its not necessary unless you feeding very heavy and its super hot. make sure your base nute is coco specific and dont feed higher than 1.5ec in veg, add cal mag at 0.1ec also. but do not exceede 1.5 ec total.

feed the coco nutes every time, never water, its hydroponics and plain water itself can cause issues. Water enough so that they are ready for another feed 24hours later if you are hand feeding. So dont drown them, they should be light to lift when you come to water but not completely dry.

Back
Top Bottom