Newbie help - Multiple issues - A mi-nute of your time please

ElDoctore

Hi!
I am a complete newbie to growing, first time.
I made a box that is reflective from the inside, intake fans, output fans, led and cfl lights "picture posted below"
I have 3 photo period plants, one KO in soil 3 gallon, a double berry and white widow in coco 3 gallon, all 3 weeks, plus I have two auto flowers in soil, blue berry and widow, 2 weeks, 2 gallons. all smart fabric pots
My previous setting was light 18/6 for 3 weeks, but 2 days ago i switched to 24-0
Temperature of the box 28 Celsius on average, humidity 45-50%
Because of the side lights and abundance of light, my babies seem to be growing short and bushy.
Problem 1: I have noticed there was a huge difference in size between the soil and coco growth "3 times", I thought the stunted coco was due to nute/salt accumulation because I don't usually allow runoff, anyway 3 days ago I put in 800ppm water "rapit rooter, cal/mag, GH gloro grow, micro, and flow, GH floricious", with ph 5.5 and allowed runoff in both coco's, the runoff was at 1250 ppm with ph of 6.8, so I kept on watering until the runoff was 900p and ph 6.0..
After 24 hours there is a strange change in my leaf colours.
I thought due to the shift it ph it was due to cal/mag defficiency, so today i went to water them and they have become worse, so i added Phed water with calmag, ppm 450 and ph 5.5, the run off was 1500ppm!! and ph 6.2. please help!!
Problem 2, my KO always seems to be sad and droopy
Problem 3, purple lines below stems

Pictures all below, please help!!

The BOX
IMG_84432.JPG

The KO
IMG_84443.JPG

The AF in soil
IMG_84455.JPG

The COCO
IMG_84463.JPG

Beginning of symptoms "sorry under LED lights"
IMG_84872.JPG

IMG_84883.JPG

Next Day after flushing once
IMG_84934.JPG

IMG_84942.JPG

IMG_84951.JPG

Weird mark on my KO leaf
IMG_84962.JPG

Sad droopy KO
IMG_84974.JPG

Purple stem
IMG_84983.JPG

Because our tap water is hard PPM 280, we are using mineral water "bottled" with ppm 110
IMG_85012.JPG

Please help!!

Newbie help, multiple issues, a mi"nute" of your time please

I'm pretty new to growing as well but I've seen some of those darker spots/deficiencies on a couple of my girls... Are you using LEDs and CFLs? How old are they?
They look mature enough to take nutes. Is it full strength your giving them? Sometimes you have to prepare them for nutes with a lower dosage. You are mixing all nutes together not individually portioned with the correct amount of water? Have you ph your soil and feed together? I believe it's called the slurry test? Normally when mine droop I consider them to be thirsty. I tend to water every 3-4+ days, when they tell me they need water. Water water water, feed and repeat. Something I've been told and coming to learn is less is better and when in doubt flush it out. I try to feed after every 2-3 waters so therefore any build ups should be rinsed/washed out.

I heard tap water is good but I've been gettin pretty good results with distilled water. 83-88 cents per gallon and feed them according to my chart.

They don't look bad, normally when def start to show I take that as a clue to feed but since you have been feeding I say water them fully, to get a run off. Wait a few days water again, and see how they respond. With mine I tend to remove the defected leaves and check for def on newer leaves.

I'm no pro but I think you should be alright, no need to panic.. Good luck with everything!!

First Timer - Let's Grow!
First Timer - Let's Grow!

Back
Top Bottom