Leaves Drooping Under or Over Watering? With Pics!

Aussiegrower

Guys please help ASAP with your thoughts on this.....

Do you reckon these drooping leaves come from Over or Under Watering?

You can see 1 of the 3 has no droopyness yet the 2 at the back are droopy as.
00159.jpg

You can see here that they are nice and green but I have this droopyness about them.
00376.jpg

Here is the other pics I took

00474.jpg

00573.jpg

Now for the details They are on Full Strength Nutrient
They get watered every 4 hours in a POT in POT system that floods from the bottom.
I looked at them today and it appears they are all getting the same volume of water yet its only 2 plants doing this.

I thought they looked underwatered first of all and I have watered them by hand for a few days and given them a good flood so I am now leaning towards them being overwatered as the watering over at least 2 days has not fixed my problem.

If anyone leans towards them being overwatered what do you suggest I do? Not water them for a day? I am really stumped here as I have seen this in the past and its normally lack of water and some water normally fixes that within a day.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated sorry for the long post but I wanted to give as much info as I could

:thanks::roorrip:

Are you sure there are no clogs in the lines feeding the pots? I have the same type of system. I had 1 line clog occasionally and those plants were affected pretty much in the same way as yours. I would recommend you replace the lines feeding the affected pots or atleast squeeze them all the way from your pot to your tank to loosen up any build up. Since I had the problem I went out and got a moisture prob that I can stab into the medium of any pot I want to check to make sure the pot is filling up properly. It's a nice little meter to have IMO. Double check this and let us know what you find out.

Back
Top Bottom