leaves that are yellow

fasts102376

can anybody tell me whats wrong with this plant? i'm going in soil with top soil,perlite,virmicalite (can't spell it) lol and peatmoss.. lights is a 400w mh..the room temp is 74drgrees the humiditys around 60 to 70%. i started them feb-14 i transplanted 2days ago into 3g mop buckets and wartered with dragon plant started 3-12-4 with vitamin b-1,watered them intill the ran out the bottom.. i have the lights 20\4 20 on 4 off. the plant don't look like it's getting worse today. so if anybody has any suggestions on whats wrong please let me know.. thanks:allgood:
yel.JPG

Dude, the same thing happened to me. I was watering them every 48hrs. Then in the 7th week the leaves started to turn yellow. I cut back my watering to an as needed basis, "about every 4-5 days." On the 9th week every thing was back to normal. I am not an expert by any means but I hope it will help.

thanks esk.. i don't think it could be to much water because i just transplanted todays ago and they was fine.. what ever i did wrong during the transplant,but i aint no expert myself.. lol but i did watered the hell out of it when i tranplanted it.. it's been 3 days ago and it don't seem to be getting worse so i'll cross my fingers..:allgood: ..

Its shock from the transplant I think.Besides that the plant looks healthy.
If it was more uniform then I would think there might be a problem.
Remember, everytime you transplant some roots do get damaged and I believe that is the prob but I could be wrong just don't think so.
Remove the damage leaves and see what happens from there.
Your still in veg so trimming the plant is A OK.

do you spray your plant with fert water or just water cause if you spray the plant when its above 72F the leaves will not take in the water (the stomata or guard cells dont open to get feed)and it will burn the leaf where in water is, the water will act like a magnifine glass...to feed the leaves you need to get the temp between 70-72F then the stomata will open and the leaves get feed.

i had the same problem till i stop spraying the plant...

na weed i heard it was bad for them to. it's taking off good now.. i cut the bad leaves off.. i'm going to put the in flowering next week,praying for some female's crossing my fingers.. lol:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom