Yellowing Leaves?

Tekk

420 Member
It never ends there are just never ending problems with my leaves, at first my plants started to show narcosis near the edges, and at some random spots on my leaves, so about 3 days ago i added some ferts(20-20-20) becuase i read that it was more then likely a nutrient dif. But know the bottom leaves of my big plant have started to turn yellow. Is this becuase of the ferts, did i use to much, or did i have the wrong solution to my problem entirely. Please help me, sorry for being such a newbie.

Thanks

Re: Yellowing Leaves ????

A. It could be that you are over watering it, usually thats what yellow leaves mean.

B. the bottom leaves will usually just die after time, that could be it, how big and old is the plant itself?

C. It also very well could be a reacton to the nutes, Was it dry nutes you used? because 20-20-20 seems high.......I don't know much in the nute department but i'm sure someone will help you.

Re: Yellowing Leaves ????

Hash said:
A. It could be that you are over watering it, usually thats what yellow leaves mean.

That's what happened to my clones in my med garden, although a large hydro garden, my table wasn't draining all of the way so the roots were soaking in water. In return my plants went lime green and then the big leaves started turning yellow, all is well now. Also just check if you have hard water or a water softner that will effect your food levels,
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom