LED Guidance Needed

I got my three eshine lights direct from manufacturer in China.
Better than ordering from a North American company who orders from China and triples the price haha.

I just bought a Mars hydro too. Bought it direct from manufacturer, but they now have stock at a warehouse in Canada so it was at my door in ONE DAY!

Glad to help. Feel free to ask any questions in my threads.
I hope we can save more growers from wasting money for a silly brand name on the same product.
Growing is about best return on investment, lights are not status symbols ;-)

$1000 seems like way too much. They are only us$593.99 with free shipping (next day for me in Canada).
Why did you pay more?

I was on kijiji and came across the owner of led grow light dot ca and apparently got ripped off... Where can you get them for that? I'm not happy with him, but this is good to know as I will want 3 more of them

Check out their website. Mars-hydro.com
They sell direct. There is even a discount for volume buy if you buy 2 or more. Don't forget prices are in us$ but there is free shipping.
They also have good deals on Light and tent combos as well if you like tents.

My name is Dan and I represent Timber Grow Lights. This is a new line of LED Grow lights developed in house by us at DLP Lamp Source. We have been specializing in specialty lighting for over 10 years.

I'd be happy to give you more information about our new COB based LED fixture - feel free to send me a PM or reach me at dan@dlplampsource.com. Our website is currently light on technical specifications, but I would be happy to share any information you are interested in. We can also customize the types of chips used in each unit. 420Magazine user JimmyIndy is currently conducting a grow with (2) of our lights and has successfully completed a grow before that using one of our 200W lights.

Best Regards,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom