LED lights and glasses

Hasnain

Can I use my sunglasses while using LEDs? They are uv400 protective, they block UVA, UVB and UVC.

Are these glasses ok for use?

Please let me know! thanks!

All I know is that short-wavelength blue light is now known to cause eye problems, not just UV.

I would think that dark sunglasses would be a help, especially if they wrap around so they give protection from the side(or by a pair of "glacier glasses").

A hat with a brim could help too of course.

Maybe just turn off the high-power lamps and switch to room lights? I think most people find it easier to evaluate the health of their plants in white light.

Just some thoughts...

All I know is that short-wavelength blue light is now known to cause eye problems, not just UV.

I would think that dark sunglasses would be a help, especially if they wrap around so they give protection from the side(or by a pair of "glacier glasses").

A hat with a brim could help too of course.

Maybe just turn off the high-power lamps and switch to room lights? I think most people find it easier to evaluate the health of their plants in white light.

Just some thoughts...

Thanks!

I am in uvc led industry, actually, quartz glass is the only marterial that uvc can pass through, in another words, uvc light can be blocked by other materials.

Back
Top Bottom