LED protective glasses?

bornblazer

I am getting ready to begin my first ever grow. I have decided to use led as my lights. I have heard of some that say led glasses help view and protect eyes during grow. Does anyone know if led glasses are a good idea and if so,which brand is reliable and reasonably priced?

Having grown with LED for a considerable time, I've never really felt a need for these. The lights are rarely above my eye level as ai grow in tents, and usually I'm looking at the plant, not the light. I only occasionally look up at the light if I'm checking to see that no LED's are burned out.

I've spent most of my life outdoors. Good eye protection is as important as good footwear. I ALWAYS recommend protecting your eyes as best you can. Having said that, I will also state, I don't use any glasses on a regular basis in my grow area. If I did, I would get either Active Eye or Method 7. Active Eye is for more traditional lighting, but is still effective in an LED environment, whereas Method 7 (considerably more expensive) has glasses for both HID and LED lighting.

:peace::cool:

Back
Top Bottom