Legislation in progress

FelixTheKwat

the state senator for tennessee is pushing legislation that would legalize medical marijuana in the state of TN

if this happens i will be elated.....not only because that would put us one step closer to our ultimate goal.... but because that would mean medical grade bud would become available here :biggrin:

:icon_cool

I heard TN was really pushing for this. GOOD LUCK! The more states that join, the more people in pain can obtain relief. Also, the more states that adopt med poit laws just adds more pressure on the federal government to recognize what the majority of its people know...pot is a useful medicine.
-PM

maybe nothing big will happen... who knows? but the important thing is its one degree closer to legalization.... every little bit helps
~

hell ya.. im in TN.. im fighting for LEGALIZATION!!! i want medical marijuana.. !! :biggrin:

always standing tall before the man......

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

Haha, baby steps never hurt!
I hope we see this type of progress around the country...

i hope all states in the u.s. have medical marijuana by 2010..

FelixTheKwat said:
the state senator for tennessee is pushing legislation that would legalize medical marijuana in the state of TN

if this happens i will be elated.....not only because that would put us one step closer to our ultimate goal.... but because that would mean medical grade bud would become available here :biggrin:

:icon_cool

yo felix , where did u get info about this at?

there is a local paper here thats free called ' the memphis flyer '

it was in this weeks issue

im in nashville.. so u think it would be in the tennesseans paper also?

i so hope they get medical marijuana here! it would be da shit..

not sure if you would hear anything in nashvillebut ill keep posting about this as info becomes available

alright.. thanks dude!

any update?

not as of yet..... im gonna get online and see what i can find

sweet! let me know if u find anything about it..

Back
Top Bottom