Lemon Haze - My first grow!

U got any pics

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile

I do yeh, not too sure how to upload them haha only recently signed up.

Had 2 plants 1/2 O yield dry overall which is very low but learnt heaps along the way.
The 1st jar smells lightly citrusy nice clear sativa high. Buds are dense

The 2nd jar has been curing for almost 3 weeks now gonna let it go little longer,
those buds are much nicer looking and fluffier. The smell out of the jar is like nothing ive ever smelt.
Such a big hit of lemon, very keen to try it.
Got a tiny og kush in progress right

I just put mine in a plastic bag thats how cure mine but I'm gonna give the jar thing a go next time. I have some shining silver haze in the works there are in first week of veg cant wait to see how they are going to turn out like.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to jump on the post I've got a lemon haze week 10 flowering when do I flush we do have some issues with the lights but they started budding about a week ago. Still feeding vitalink a&b, buddy & boost, growing in hydro some hairs are now turning brown rest are milky
IMG_060142.JPG

View image in gallery

Hey, I'd say get a mini magnifying glass and just check the trichomes.
You should prob start the flush now as you may not want too much amber being a sativa strain
Goodluck with it!

I'm currently in the process of getting all the equipment together and want to start growing amnesia Haze as well as Lemon Haze, after seeing the results you've got I can't wait! Good luck on the grow pal .

My first ever grow. The strain is lemon haze. 6 weeks Veg and 9 weeks flower. What you guys think ? Im open to any feed backs

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First ever grow... ok had me there! Now is it 10 grows?!?! Missed the 0 I think lol

But on a serious note wow got a very healthy plant and damn decent yield by the looks of it for a first time.

Way to do it right brother of bud

Back
Top Bottom