Let's get to work here!

Akornpatch

I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Akornpatch. Got the name from one of my very favorites ever...Akorn (a.k.a. Snowbud) from T.H. Seeds. I've been hanging around here for a whille now. I love it here!

I've just been placed as a Grow Support team member. If you have questions hit up the grow forums. Someone there would be glad to help you out...including myself.

Tell your friends to come join us! This site IS the next Overgrow! :headbanger:

I also would like to re-introduce myself. My sign in name is tinkerbell420, i am now the Welcome Wagon! I love my new title, this is also my 500th post. I really love this site and want to say to all the new people signing on with us "Hello, join in and tell us about yourself, you are among friends and the more the merrier!:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:
:bongrip: A bowl in honor of all of the new sign-ins:bongrip:

I wondered what was with yer name. Thanks for clearin' that up. Don't remember if i congradulated you on joinin' the team or not, but just in case...
welcome to the 420 team bro.

Hey tinkerbell, howsabout sprinklin' me with some of yer magic dust?

:passitleft:

User said:
I wondered what was with yer name. Thanks for clearin' that up. Don't remember if i congradulated you on joinin' the team or not, but just in case...
welcome to the 420 team bro.

Hey tinkerbell, howsabout sprinklin' me with some of yer magic dust?

:passitleft:

all right i will fly over about 4:20am and drop some under your pillow, like a bud fairy instead of the tooth fairy:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom