Levels of Highness

lithiumbarbie

a friend and i came up with a 5 point scale to judge how high you are, using analogies with things that are tall or high up in the sky. i know that there are many in between points, but these are the main ones, in our opinion.

i'm gonna post them here, let me know what you think/if you can relate! feel free to add on your own observations as well, it's a work in progress.

House:
Relaxed, calm, the kind of high you could function on daily.

Tree:
Very relaxed, slight euphoria, still okay in the company of sober people.

Bird:
Very strong sense of euphoria; high appreciation for beauty, music, etc. Inquisitive and thoughtful. Still okay around sober people, but they may look at you a little funny.

Plane:
Extremely relaxed, content indifference toward things, quiet & pensive, "out of it."

Rocket:
Very hard to talk, focus, move & sometimes remain consious. All you can do from here is pass out.

Good anaologies. I made a similiar one quite a while ago except based it on numbers much like a scale used to describe the experience of that other plant that is spelt similiar to saliva. however I find that it does not always work as you'd figure the more you smoke the higher you get. Meanwhile i've had weed that no matter how much I smoke i might only get a buzz or a good high going but wont advance far beyond that. Though I kinda miss the "movie theatre" effect I used to get when I first started smoking where everything around you seemed like it was happening in a movie and your just sitting back and watching.

The Mad Toker said:
Good anaologies. I made a similiar one quite a while ago except based it on numbers much like a scale used to describe the experience of that other plant that is spelt similiar to saliva. however I find that it does not always work as you'd figure the more you smoke the higher you get. Meanwhile i've had weed that no matter how much I smoke i might only get a buzz or a good high going but wont advance far beyond that. Though I kinda miss the "movie theatre" effect I used to get when I first started smoking where everything around you seemed like it was happening in a movie and your just sitting back and watching.

yeah, i know what you mean. it sucks when you just keep smoking and smoking and smoking yet don't get any higher. waste of bud & a waste of time.

WesCyber said:
I dont get high anymore. I sure wish I could feel the "Rocket" high again, havent felt like that since high school. Those were the days.

-wes

ah, i know what you mean. the last time i was that high was 4/20, and that's cause i made it a point.

WesCyber said:
I dont get high anymore. I sure wish I could feel the "Rocket" high again, havent felt like that since high school. Those were the days.

-wes
Stop smoking for a month.
Trust me.

Urdedpal said:
1 buzz 2 high 3 real high 4 stoned 5 urdedpal's basement LOL

ROFL I like this scale

Dude just like man like smoke swhagg for your pain and shit and save up some heavy shit for like a month later and rip it. Dude...that would be cool. I wish I could grow a hybrid plant. Some sweet 70% Sativa 30% Indica. Do that man. Do it. Shwagg for month then FUCKIN RIP MAN

shwagg brings back memories of the early days.. Buyin' 20 dollar eighths of some reallll good bud from my sister :cheesygrinsmiley:

jesse244 said:
...Dude just like man like smoke swhagg for your pain and shit...

They aren't growing any schwag for med. buds thats for sure. :laughtwo:

personally, smoking oneself into a cosmic state of vegitation seems to defeat the purpose of Mother Herb, especially with the quality of current strains. If two tokes brings on the mellow, euphoric high why smoke (and waste) more of your stash? Not saying I haven't blazed to a point where I forgot the two oz's stashed in a brown paper bag, and invited the cop that pulled me over at 2 am, to look inside when he asked me about it, but passed when I told him it was my lunch....sometimes the Great Spirit watches over stupidity.....LOL, maybe that's why I no longer get shitfaced

u can buy shwagg at the c-clubs 4 the low income patients, but some clubs onlu carry mids and high grade stuff. i like that scale it's on point lol

Back
Top Bottom