Liberty Haze with new leaves turning yellow

nuggybro

I have several Liberty Haze that ave about a month old. They are still in the 18 hour veg mode. They are growing in 10 gallon fiber pots have been transplanted last week. I started them on a half strength nute solution about 2 weeks ago. I also supplement them with mag/cal as well as a bit bit of Mycorrhizae. They seems to be a bit tall for there age at about 12". Over the past 2 days all of the newer leaves the fan as well as the much smaller ones are turning yellow. The older bottom leaves seem to be fine. Any thoughts?

Was the water ph'ed? The nutes could have drastically dropped the PH in the soil removing the ability for the plant to absorb such things as Nitrogen. More likely then not you have enough in your soil, it just needs an adjustment. Let others weigh in, but I think you should use powdered/dolomite lime. It doesn't take much to raise ph, but take your time. Tablespoon per gallon of water and mix well, water till it drips. I used lime in my grow when I mixed the soil, but also used a few top applications when the tiger bloom would drop the PH.

Was the water ph'ed? The nutes could have drastically dropped the PH in the soil removing the ability for the plant to absorb such things as Nitrogen. More likely then not you have enough in your soil, it just needs an adjustment. Let others weigh in, but I think you should use powdered/dolomite lime. It doesn't take much to raise ph, but take your time. Tablespoon per gallon of water and mix well, water till it drips. I used lime in my grow when I mixed the soil, but also used a few top applications when the tiger bloom would drop the PH.

I ph my water every time before it goes on. I just checked the soil ph and it reads 6.4 to 6.7 which I think is in the zone. Could it be that the liberty haze is just a hungry plant?

Back
Top Bottom