Light wave length and side lighting

safeman

will sidelight wave length influence your main light's wave length. seems that when using side lighting one get more profuse development of many small buds/ with many more on lateral branches. seems that when not using side lighting one get's better upper/top bud development ? Help ! basically side lighting does help in more buds but it influences the main light's wavelength, therefore reducing size of buds

I think the issue here is the plant is trying to grow bud sites in to many places due to your sidelight. I think pulling off the popcorn buds to encourage concentration on your top colas.

I think the issue here is the plant is trying to grow bud sites in to many places due to your sidelight. I think pulling off the popcorn buds to encourage concentration on your top colas.

the sidelighting is 12by12 led panels -45W- full spectrum, So I'm thinking that I have missed up the 240 red spec panel lightwave on plants by adding a full spectrum panel's - took panels off !!! will see in week 3 of flower

Back
Top Bottom