Lighting Trouble

RJD2M86

I have a 100watt HPS bulb that wont light in any sockets i put it into. Does anyone know the problem and what can i do to get it to light? thanks !:Rasta:

I'm not really sure on using such a small HPS but maybe go to home depot and check out there security lights. A HPS bulb wont work in a regular lamp.

Spliff Twister said:
I'm not really sure on using such a small HPS but maybe go to home depot and check out there security lights. A HPS bulb wont work in a regular lamp.
As he said......a HPS bulb "WILL NOT" work in a normal socket. And 100 watts is enough for only 1 plant really. I had 200 watts on a plant of mine...well ok 190 watts but it was still stretchy and light...didnt yield much.

yeah thats why i said go to home depot or any other hardwear store as I think i have heard people say that they have 100 hps security light there.

I've heard of BlackLights that work perfect.
Goto your local retail store like Twist suggested.

Torco55 said:
black lights wont work for growing MJ
Nope, they sure wont....dont believe what your friends say if they dont know themselves. But ya, home depot has 100 watt security lights, i used em for my 1st grow. I wouldnt recommend it though.

you can spend 100 bucks and get a nice light on ebay

Back
Top Bottom