Lights

Biglee001

Hey at the moment I'm just using 600w set up with cooltubes was just wondering if there's any better lighting Systems I could use any help thanks

When it comes to lights everybody has their own preference there's positive and negatives with every different light system I have tried to run them all

My preference would be on the size of your space with LEDs it's hard to spread light the light doesn't penetrate very far before losing a lot of power so if you are using anything over a 4 by 4 by 8 you can use LED added but your HIDs are going to be more efficient LEDs just or a lot cooler which helps with smaller spaces

I'm using a 1.2x2.4x2 tent and was just wondering if anything would help my out come

unless your measurement are in Meters and not feet a 1000 watt light would be not only over-kill but it would create so much more heat that you would likely cook your plants. If your concerned about heat I would suggest using an air cooled hood.
As far as are LEDs just a waste of money, that kind of statement is a bit silly, much like saying compared to a Ford 350 is a Toyota Tacoma just a waste of money. Well it depends on how you plan on using it. If you are going to be pulling a 27 foot trailer every weekend yes the Tacoma is a waste of money, but if you are using it for a comuter vehicle to work, while both will get you to work every day, the Toyota will cost you a whole lot less to run over the course of the year and both will do the job just fine.

Back
Top Bottom