Looking for a good 8wk strain

I want to start selecting for some mother plants and I'm looking for recommendations on good strains that finish in around eight weeks flowering and get a heavy harvest. I just finished up a batch of gorilla glue #4 and even though I still got over 1 g/W it took me a few extra weeks longer than the normal 8 weeks.

I'm not a real big fan of Kush...In the past I really like cookies, even though the strains I've had didn't have a really heavy harvest. Lemon skunk is always a favorite. I tried the greenhouse seeds strain most recently which had a really really great harvest time and quantity but I really didn't think the taste was top notch.

Cant wait to hear/see your favorites
Will keep you posted on my Incredible Bulk Autos, 6 weeks in from seed but not looking promising.
aa98d811dbb47dfc81ee8ff495e6c7d0.jpg

I want to start selecting for some mother plants and I'm looking for recommendations on good strains that finish in around eight weeks flowering and get a heavy harvest.

It's an old thread - and the member is no longer here - but this guy showed that you can produce a lot of bud, quickly:
Come SOG with Me - 112 Plant - 2 Liter - Hempy SOG

...even though his yield per plant was rather low, he seemed to be pulling down pretty large harvests, all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom