Looking for a variety of strains with similar short grow characteristics.

homeboy

Recently I've been dabbling in Bomb Seed Strains pretty much and am loving it for the yield & sizes. Just wondering if some of you guys could post your favorite tiny plant strains for stealthy grows and quality results. My strains are strictly indoor grown in all organics. Both Hydro and Soil depending on what spaces are available in my room (normally grow in soil, clone in hydro). I unlike many other growers don't mix varieties in my room unless on purpose and feeling like altering my garden a bit. I like to perfect one strain at a time in a quest for the ultimate strain. I've crossed some plants and made my own strains that I really enjoy. Just wondering what all the favorites plants are that can be grown under 4 feet tall? What's your thought?

THC Bombs are OK? but they don't really say what their plants are composed off..I prefer Sh*** St***f seeds, (I think I just got in trouble as ....we can only mention sponsor products here) but there MI5 is great and my favorite is SSauto#1 all available from HERBIES(that is a sponsor)

Back
Top Bottom