Lose Your Stash?

Wilbur

Someone's planned high became a low point for them Tuesday after losing three-quarters of a pound of marijuana. Heber Springs Police Officer Dennis Moseley found the pot, with a street value of about $700, just after 4 p.m. at the intersection of First and Clinton.

Moseley reported while on patrol he saw a bag in the middle of the road. He stopped to check on it and found a gallon size plastic zipper bag full of a green leafy substance. He picked up the bag and contacted Detective Keith Douglass.

The substance was tested and the results were positive for marijuana. "This is a large amount of marijuana," Douglass said. "We've come up with a couple of pounds of marijuana at one time with past investigations, but this was found all at once, just laying in the street. Those investigations took a lot of time to collect that much dope. This was definitely a delivery for someone."

Anyone wishing to claim the found property is encouraged to call Detective Douglass.

Newshawk: User - 420 Magazine
Source: The Sun-Times
Pubdate: 8 December 2006
Author: Louis Short
Copyright: 2006 The Sun-Times

2 weeks ago I stopped and turned around for a baggie I saw in the midle of the road. Mine was filled with tree leaves, damn 3/4 pound woulda rocked!!!

Back
Top Bottom