Lowrider

M.G.D.

Help Plz. I Have 3 Lowriders That Look Awesome But They Look Like There Vegn All Over. The Buds Look Good, But Im Hoping They Get Fatter So I Have Left Them Under The Lights. There 3 1/2 Months Old Under 400 W Bud Bulp. 18/6. The Buds Are So Covered With Crystels, But The Veg Keeps Growing. Hardly Any Brown Hairs Yet. I Thought They Should Be Done Soon But It Looks Like They Could Grow Another Month Or So. Any Help?

You should leave them under 24hrs of light, they are auto flowering so you dont need to change light the light.

^^^Agreed. 24 hours of light, lots of room for roots, and flowering nutes every other watering. They finish up fast, and put on a a lot of weight in the last week or so. Check out skatterbryan's LR grow.

Post some pics, would love to see them.

Ok Ill Get My Wife To Help With Some Pics.( Im Not The Best On The Computer) Any Links To Help With Those? Can I Asume That I Will Have Less Trouble With Bugs On My Next Grow With A Water Farm Instead Of Dirt? Thanks All

vintner said:
Between grows, spray your whole grow area w/a strong bleach solution several times and let it air dry. don't put any other plants in your grow area, especially if they've been anywhere else, and most especially if they've been outdoors.

Word. Good advice. I had small bugs about 2 mths back, all cause of one soil pot, w/o plant in the corner of the veg room. Removed it and cleansed at a friends suggestion, and the bugs were gone. Outside of those little gnats every now and then, I haven't had a lot of bug issues with hydro.

Your lowryder situation is crazy wild, man, cause its supposed to finish in 60 days, or somewhere in that range. You're talkin' 1.5 mths more than what Joint Doctors says. Did they come from JD or someone else? Anyway, sounds like its giving your plant a whole bunch of time to pack on weight, huh? You might have a really high yielding pheno. That'd be dope. It's crazy though cause lowryder autoshifts into flowering stage soon after sprouting, which means your plant has been flowering for roughly 3 mths or 12 wks, more like a sativa instead of a ruderalis hybrid, and its still not done:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

Pics please. This sounds nice

:allgood:

My summer grow area is a self made box in an out door metal shed. I have a lot of bugs in there including a butt load of common garden spiders which I leave alone unless I see them building webs in my buds. They don't seem to be big web builders though. Also, when ever I'm working in the yard and come across a lady bug, I toss her in my grow box too. In 2 grows I haven't had any trouble w/aphids or mites. I did spray down the box between grows w/a bleach slolution just to be on the safe side.

Bro, you might wanna check your resin glands with a scope asap, make sure they're not all amber, even though there's new growth. If your plants are autoflowering lowryder, they've been flowering for like 3 mths. That's bananas for that strain. I must be the only one fascinated by this, lol.

Back
Top Bottom