Lowrider x Ice by MTester

Urdedpal said:
I was wondering why this came out from the dust.
Sorry but I don't care for ruderalis strains. I prefer more control over my grow.

I only half heartedly agree. My first grow years ago was Early Girl F2's or F3's from a grower in Northern USA. Early Girl as you may know is a Ruderalis hybrid, I grew 30 plants outdoors in Florida in the middle of winter and got almost a pound of really dank fine herbs in about 12 weeks. The buds were amazingly strong, and the smell and taste had my whole family begging for more. My one friend thought the stuff was laced with PCP or something. Rudderalis has a place, just not for indoor growers. If you need a crop in the winter time down south, or a crop before the cold comes up north, Ruderalis hybrids are wonderful. as for Lowryder, I've never seen it, but I don't like what I've heard about it. a foot tall? Only 7 grams? Not for my garden, if I had one still. When I do go back to growing outdoors I would love to work with Early Girl again, or a similar autoflowering hybrid.

I didnt know early girl was an autoflowering hybrid. Might have to look into that...But 12 wks though, doesnt really cut off much grow time in comparison to lowryder, huh?

Just wanted to point up that dude sort of messed up his yield by throwing the plant into 12/12. Lowryder should be under 18/6 lighting for it's entire lifespan for optimal yield.

8 plants in a simple Sea of Green method can easily produce 4 ounces. About a half an ounce per plant. But this is if you REALLY take good care of the plant.

I'm going to give you a quick Lowryder breakdown, for maximum yield.

Start each plant in a 1.5/2 gallon bucket. You won't have to ever transplant them.

Lowryder shows sex in about 3 or 4 weeks. And it's quite obvious.

I have actually tried to SCROG lowryder and was able to get a plant to produce a whopping 40 grams. Though it's so tedious to do this with lowryder because the thing is so damn squat and compact, so I don't exactly reccomend it.

Although Lowryder is a tough plant, if you give it love it will flourish. Make sure it has the right ammounts of the right nutes, and things like pH are entirely balanced.

When growing LR, I use a micronute (seedling) fert for the first couple weeks. Once the plant flowers I go straight to a blooming fert with something like 5-10-5. Once on the blooming ferts, I feed once a week, every week, until week six.

Week 7 you should stick to water. Make sure you stay on top of pH levels. Personally, I use pH adjusted Clearex for week 8. But you can stick to the water if you like. I just like the taste when the plant is nicely flushed.

If you follow these couple simple steps, you can grow a pretty nice yielder at only a foot tall in 2 months. You simply cannot beat it. Especially if you are a new grower, because you get the experience with nutes, ferts, pH, etc without the worry of a more conventional plant.

is this lowrdier called type 2? and on the website which sells them says u get averagly an once per plant, is this true or just sum attempt by the seed compnay to make u want to buy them more

I asked the same question about this Lowrider and Lowrider2 to my hook up and they said there is no difference between the two. Just a sales thing. But then what do I know. I bought them. Good Luck. Mine are sure looking like a oz per, but they grew for 45 days with no flower sign. I was going 20/4. Stay Down

i really like the look of diesel rider from the joint doctor.

i read that lowlife seeds are f1 crosses and are very unstable but still produce a few good plants just not as consistently as joint doctor, it might have been crap somebody know the real story.

I only half heartedly agree. My first grow years ago was Early Girl F2's or F3's from a grower in Northern USA. Early Girl as you may know is a Ruderalis hybrid, I grew 30 plants outdoors in Florida in the middle of winter and got almost a pound of really dank fine herbs in about 12 weeks. The buds were amazingly strong, and the smell and taste had my whole family begging for more. My one friend thought the stuff was laced with PCP or something. Rudderalis has a place, just not for indoor growers. If you need a crop in the winter time down south, or a crop before the cold comes up north, Ruderalis hybrids are wonderful. as for Lowryder, I've never seen it, but I don't like what I've heard about it. a foot tall? Only 7 grams? Not for my garden, if I had one still. When I do go back to growing outdoors I would love to work with Early Girl again, or a similar autoflowering hybrid.
I need to talk to you! I am about to attempt my first grow, outdoors, autoflower and fem seeds, with a lot riding on it, could I pick your brain some time for just a few minutes?

I need to talk to you! I am about to attempt my first grow, outdoors, autoflower and fem seeds, with a lot riding on it, could I pick your brain some time for just a few minutes?

Have to look at the date on the post and/or in their Profile, as last time they logged in was 2007 ;)

Back
Top Bottom