Orange Haze

Haha420

Strain (Name): Orange Haze

Price: $35/3.5 grams

Taste: Very herby with a mild citris taste as well i thought

High: A very clear and thought provoking high, made you giggle your ass off and have a good time

Appearance: Pale Light green, densely covered in orange hairs! And a very nice and shiny inside that was very trichrome coated.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Fairly dense nugs and very sticky and hard to pull apart.

Smell: Herby and almost a pine background

Overall: Excellent, id give it 8/10

Additional Comments: Really enjoyed this herb, and it made for a nice long and enjoyable roadtrip (i wasnt driving of course haha) and overall just made your head curious and adventuresom

IMG_4039.JPG

that sounds awsome!

Looks delicious bro and for $35 for 3.5 grams.. you can't go wrong with that :allgood:

Weed isnt cheap is cali!lol.im in the bay and i guess they are regular.15/g and 45/8th for great buds. Of course club stuff is more expensive, but usually they will have bargain buys and stuff.They sell 8ths for 30 and 35, but they never look like the bud that HAHA got.

hehe well you gotta have the right connects of course, and maybe go for a ride 60 miles north :smokin:

but $15 a g aint bad for chron, im used to $20
and $45 is standard for quality 8ths at least i always thought so :hmmmm: well maybe not in canadia...

Back
Top Bottom