Sour Diesel

NoDirtWeed4Me

Strain (Name): Sour Diesel (Mostly Sativa)

Price: $55/4 grams

Taste: Sharp and acidic, but fresh.

High: A rythmic thrumming body and head high.

Appearance:Light green with pale orange pistils. Very densely trichrome coated.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Dense but a little spongey. Very sticky.

Smell: Acidic citrus/Chemical similar to diesel fuel

Overall: Very good.

Additional Comments: All around great general smoke, I would love a cross of this with a purp for flavor. Not a terrific pain reliever but if you are just looking for an enjoyable high this is a great bud.

DSCF7318.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Ah finally
Sounds nice, xcept for the diesel smell part.. It really does smell like diesel eh? That was my big question, that's pretty wack.. Anyways, sounds alright but that knockout still wins in my books outta ll the strians you got this time ;)

DaHui said:
Ah finally
Sounds nice, xcept for the diesel smell part.. It really does smell like diesel eh? That was my big question, that's pretty wack.. Anyways, sounds alright but that knockout still wins in my books outta ll the strians you got this time ;)

No shit DaHui!! That Knockout is amazing. The diesel smell to the Sour Diesel is kind of weird but it doesn't translate to the taste so it doesn't bother me. The bud itself is very tasty, refreshing even.

Yeah good stuff man. I just yesterday got a half of some nyc diesel and this stuff is potent. Great high, great taste, and such a strong smell to it. This diesel's definantly up there with the best stuff I've had. Enjoy :bongrip:

nyc diesel is comepletely different than the sour diesel or at least that is what I read in a mag.
Would love to try both of them,hell I want to try all of them lol.

sour diesel taste good!!!! but if u wanna see crystal MANIA!! gotta get some super bubbah kush!!! crystals for days! :peace: :bongrip:

MMMM... sour diesel.. (drool..)

And yes it has a sour diesel taste.

Had any "Tee Dubs"? Derivative of "Train Wreck".. nice med

Which dispensary do you get that from Pinch? This was my first NorCal dispensary, and while very nice, is a bit of a drive. I work in the PH/Concord area so if you know of a good one around there that would be nice.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Which dispensary do you get that from Pinch? This was my first NorCal dispensary, and while very nice, is a bit of a drive. I work in the PH/Concord area so if you know of a good one around there that would be nice.

Berkeley Patients Group 2747 San Pablo, just north of Ashley. Hours 11am-7pm.

OK, 24 miles, 27 minutes from Concord.

I believe it is the finest club in the East Bay and in a relatively safe neighborhood.

Not always the best meds (Telegraph is the best in Berkeley) but the best place to sit and medicate. The club supplies for member use free papers, pipes, bongs, and vaporizors. They also have free acupuncture and massages and other support activities. People pretty cool for the most part, very comfortable place. Not your usual array of thug-types and burn-outs. As close to a clinic as I've seen.

Used to be a MCD in Concord but they closed it down. Berkeley is the closet for you.. well worth the drive. And you can sit and medicate before the long drive back.

Damn now I'm wishing I hadn't just sent my wife to pick up my meds, because that is where I sent her. lol Oh well next time. Thanks for the recommendation. :peace:

You are welcome.. I know the Berkeley MCDs. All I'll ever need. The only other MCDs I go to are in LA (when I'm there on biz) and Vancouver (when I visit my family.)

Back
Top Bottom