LOWRYDER 2 I NEEd seed producing advice

Poke Smot

Ok I have recieved my 10 seeds of lowryder and i want to on the first grow get as many seeds as possible. My ? is can i grow out all ten and let the males naturally pollenate the females or should i do a more controled pollenation for better results and why for both questions. If I do let them all "JUST GROW" will the seed count be soooo HIGH that it is a little exessive. if i were to guess i would say that i desire around 200 seeds. i will be growing in a bubble DWC system so they shouldn't get higher than 2foot if that. and another question should the nutes i give them be on a different regiment than when going just BUDZ thank you all for your reposne.:rollit:

If you read on this site you can find tips on collecting pollen. If you had 50% M/F ratio, you could just save pollen off of the strongest looking male, and then just pollinate two of your females and probably get 200 seeds...just a wild guesstimate. If you got twenty seeds off of each of five buds on a LowRyder...x 2 plants...?? Grow out the rest as sinsemilla.

Do not grow them all out at once. Stage them at 3 seeds each or so about 3weeks apart. That way when your males start to drop pollen you have some females that are young enough to get polinated and produce viable seed. Otherwise you run the risk of a lot of seeds being too inmature due to the ladies finishing before the seeds.

thank you so much guys or girls which ever this is what i will be doing 3 -4 plants after 2 at three weeks hopefully one is male theni will pollenate the new females

Back
Top Bottom