lst and just started 12 12

stonedwrx06

hey guys just started 12 12 i have six white shark plants some larger thsan others 3 lst and 3 growing normally to experimnet i just started to see alernating nodes which mean maturity which is awesome . they are 6 weeksa old . so my question is on the lst'ed plants if i stop tying them off which i may say has made them bushy as hell and they are doing graet but if i stop tying them and let the plant grow vertical again will have any bad effect for the lst or has anyone tryed this and im using cfl

i have most of mine bushed out pretty good and i had to let a few go for a while until the bud room was ready. the tops grow at just about the same speed so i ended up with a few bushes that were really thick. i just cut out some of the lower foliage and some in the center where no light was getting.

i have some pics in my journal

I agree with TheCriMsonK20, no harmful effects if you untie them.

But, as a fellow LST/CFL grower, I'd recommend keeping them tied down if you plan to flower using CFL's. You can keep the tops at roughly the same height, close (4 inches) to your lights, plus it opens the plant, allowing light to reach the smaller buds that develop along the branches, thus increasing your yield.

i usaully put the lights an inch from the plant and find no ill effects it hasnt burned them or stressed them out at all. just found out i have 1 female , 5 more to still show sex put them on 1212 last week i cant wait for the great white shark

so 5 of 6 flowering pretty ill considering this is my second grow ill keep u guys updated on the yeild and how they are doing:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom