lst method help

MIKEMIKEMIKEY

how would i go about the lst method, im 4 wks through my grow and its vegging nicely. i dont have any restrictions and im growing outdoors and i want a nice big bush by the time harvest season comes around. are there any threads here that can help me or can someone show me the way? haha:peace:

Try this out, I've never grown outside before. And am also on my first time. But I found their tutorials to be quite informative :) Outdoor Growing Tutorial

how would i go about the lst method, im 4 wks through my grow and its vegging nicely. i dont have any restrictions and im growing outdoors and i want a nice big bush by the time harvest season comes around. are there any threads here that can help me or can someone show me the way? haha:peace:
Your a little late to be starting lst. At 4 weeks your branches are starting to get a little woody and will possibly break instead of bend. LST or low stress training is nothing more than training growth by bending branches. Bend them over to a 45 degree angle and then tie them so that they stays there. When you bend the upper branches over the branches that were lower get a rush of growth hormone and this allows them to grow more than the bent over branches. This results into a bushier plant.
Another name for LST is "paper clip training"

Back
Top Bottom