Questions on Low Stress Training (LST)

Ziplocks420

whats up guys and gals, im new to growing and i have a couple of questions about LST training. First of all is it recommended for outdoor growing? I know some say its best to do when you have height restrictions and my plant is outdoors now, but i plan on moving it indoors shortly. Being that i already started the LST training today i wanted to know if its too soon. My plant is 5 weeks from seed. Ill Post some pictures. Maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks !
low_stress_trianing_1.jpg
low_stress_training_2.jpg

I can't really give you much feedback at this point man. Maybe tell you that the FAQs here are a good read. Tons of info there. Other than that, keep on truckin'.

Inside or outside doesn't matter. they should be about 8 inches tall when you start.I do HST not just because of the room,but because it gives you a higher yield at harvest time.As far as I can see your doing just fine. But I am wondering why you start them outside and move them inside?

No, it's not to early to start training your little girl, esp if you're bringing her indoors. I found out the hard way that one should not do any major training once they are past the early stages of flower. (branches too brittle) So training needs to be done while in veg. Good luck on your grow!

Indoors, you'll be able to control her environment and hopefully protect her from bugs and temperature changes.

well Pete i was going to start them indoors, but i am actually moving to a new residence shortly so i figured why set up now. Im just going to flower them indoors. i hope that does not put any undue stress on my girl. Thanks a bunch guys.

I don't think that will hurt them,but when you transplant them make sure that you rinse all the dirt off

I'm not sure if that's quite necessary. If you decide to transplant, it's better to just leave the root ball intact with it's soil. There is a slight possibility that you could bring bugs in with the plant when you move it inside. I would be spraying it with neem oil every week or two to make sure no bugs move in. Easier to prevent them then it is to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom