Making a stuffie

u can't roll?? AHAHAHAH

Haha, good way to do it. An other way, get an xacto knife, slice the cigar, empty the shit, fill it with the wicked green and rolled it tight, lotsa saliva and it'll stick well, lite it and burn that mofo till you drop :Rasta:

budsmoker420 said:
u can't roll?? AHAHAHAH

oh i can roll fine i just wanted a really big blunt. post up a pic of one of your rolled blunts and lets see if its as big as my stuffie.

rhomb said:
oh i can roll fine i just wanted a really big blunt. post up a pic of one of your rolled blunts and lets see if its as big as my stuffie.

haha.. alright.. when i get some weed tomorrow, i will make a blunt and will be bigger then ur stuffie :)

budsmoker420 said:
haha.. alright.. when i get some weed tomorrow, i will make a blunt and will be bigger then ur stuffie :)

cool then ill try and roll a fater one. let the blunt off begin :biggrin:

nice lol

that is no blunt. blunts are cut, emptied, refilled, and rerolled. I am the blunt king, thats all I smoke, I can roll one handed fatties.

i like how damn slow they burn

chronx said:
that is no blunt. blunts are cut, emptied, refilled, and rerolled. I am the blunt king, thats all I smoke, I can roll one handed fatties.

who said it was a blunt???

budsmoker420 said:

wheres it at budsmoker? you got me all excited about a blunt off for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom