Male and Female Help!

kottonmouth94

Hello everyone. This is my very first post on here as well as my very first grow.

I am having problems trying to find out whether my plant is male or female. They are about 5 weeks into vegging.

I am currently only using florescent lights. No HID's just yet :(

At the moment my setup consists of 2 6500K (36W) 4' Tubes

Two (26W) 3500K cfl's

and One (42W) 2700K cfl.

Roughly about 8,000 lumens. At the moment they are in 8" pots with FoxFarm soil with a little Alaska Fish Fertilizer for nutrients. I plan on changing to FoxFarms Grow Big Nutrients. Over all my plants are growing very steadily and healthy from what I can tell,but I don't know if they are male or female. I want to find out soon so I know if i should keep growing them or get rid of them and get other plants.
Left_Plant_1_.jpg

View image in gallery

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! :thanks:

It's definitely female,you can see the pistils clearly in the second pic. Congrats on the girl! She looks really stretched though, are the lights close enough? 2" to 3" is perfect. :peace:

Yes! Thank you guys for your input! I am relieved greatly haha. My lights are as close as possible to the tops about 1" or so. I think i need more side lighting to fill out the plant more evenly. In these pictures I just got done "Supper Cropping" so it looks a bit undeveloped. But they look great on a daily basis. Thanks again guys!

Back
Top Bottom