1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs
1/2 pound white chocolate, melted
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
12 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into small pieces

Heat oven to 350

Mix the gram cracker crust crumbs and 2tbps of melted cannabutter into a 9inch springform pan. Lightly place tinfoil over the top of the crust, just covering not touching. Bake for 10 minutes.

Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in melted white chocolate and pour over crust.

Bake 40 minutes, turn off oven and let cake cool inside the oven as it cools down. Loosen cake from rim of pan and cool completely. Chill for at least 4 hours. Remove rim.

Heat heavy cream, remaining cannabutter, and sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir to dissolve sugar crystals and then bring to a boil. Put chocolate pieces into a stainless steel bowl and pour boiling cream mixture over it and let stand for a few minutes. Stir until smooth and cool.

Cover the sides and top of cheesecake with the mixture and let cool overnight.

It tastes so good, but only eat one slice! Highly potent.

sounds delicious =)

Unfortunately, I am rarely in possession of enough to bud to effectively make cannabutter, so I always have to just dump bud powder directly into the food. It somewhat limits my options.

April 20th this will be my desert to my dinner...last year I made German Chocolate Cake and it ruled...I ate like half of it and got lost at a disc golf course i usually go to...I was retarded, but it was a blast and the sun is so beautiful when it is setting.

damn i am planning to make this now! really does sound delicious!:grinjoint:

Sounds yummy, will let you know how it turns out! Working on an Almond Bark for X-mas goodies! Can't wait to try a fudge recipe I also saw here!

Back
Top Bottom