Marijuana-Flavored Candy Sold In Tri-State Stores

Herb Fellow

Marijuana-flavored lolipops are being sold in Tri-State stores. Chronic Candy has hemp oil in it, and you can find the novelty lollipops in some smoke shops. Weed-flavored candy is popping up in some smoke shops in the Tri-State. But, good luck trying to find someone who has ever heard of lollipops that taste like marijuana. "I was intrigued (when first hearing about marijuana flavored candy)," said Kathleen Szabo, never heard of Chronic Candy. "But it was the first I'd ever heard of it." "It kind of smelled like dirt," said Michelle Taylor, never heard of Chronic Candy.

The lollipops are called Chronic Candy and have names such as OG and Train Wreck. But, how high can you get off Chronic Candy? Turns out, you can't. They're flavored with hemp oil from marijuana plants, but they don't have any traces of THC, which causes the high people get from pot. So, if you're looking to get a buzz, you'll have to get it somewhere else.

"If people want to eat candy that tastes like marijuana that's cool, but if it doesn't get you high, what's the point?" asked Gene Fine, never hear of Chronic Candy. The point for the makers of Chronic Candy is making cash. On their website, they point out the candy is perfectly legal.

While some worry the candy sends the wrong message to kids, others say as long as it's legal, they don't see a problem. "I guess it shouldn't be marketed to children," said Szabo. "But it should exist because people have the right to choose things like that if they want to." The company's website says the lollipops are made for adults and sold only in age 18 and over stores.

Source: Local12.com
Copyright: 2008, Local12.com
Website: Marijuana-Flavored Candy Sold In Tri-State Stores - :: Cincinnati news story :: LOCAL 12 WKRC-TV in Cincinnati

Forget the candy I want them to make some fabreeze that has the sent of flowering MJ just like my house smells right now. When I get home in the evening and walk in the fresh smell is awesome(I am legal so I don't use a filter)! I will be harvesting today so this is where the marijuana scented fabreeze would come in to keep the smell going until the next batch!!!:ganjamon::yummy:

My wife always freaks out when my plants are flowering. There will be so many candles going you think you just enter a temple or going to get laid. I have to turn the AC on because it starts to feel like you are at a bonfire. Sometimes I'll be at work and I think I smell flowers only to realize it is me!

^^^It just don't get better than that my friend!^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom