Medical Hash Chocolate.

BubbleTheKush

Sup guys, in about an hour or so, Im going to go pick up 2 Medical Hash Chocolate bars and a gram of dank. Anyone ever try them or anything? I hear the high is reeeaaallllyyy long. Thanks. Slayer

Chocolate is for Mocolates

Ive tried it. Its pretty bad ass.

The way you feel when high on the chocolate bar, is the way you feel when your mind comes out of it hours later.

Some people find that bothersome, but true smokers understand and can cope with the Marijuana lag the weed in the chocolate produces in your body.

Youll enyoj it, but sleep afterwards if you can.

But what if you injected it?

EVEN BETTER. But the food is always good for covert "Getting High". Like if your parents are home and you wanna get high. Just take some drinks and food to your room. Pop in a DVD in the PS2 and eat the chocolate, in about 20-30 minutes youll feel something and get the munchies. This way you never leave your room and your parents never worry about where you are or if your smoking weed.

But Regular weed is more controlable. So Im glad you got that instead.

^^I concur, like I've said before, I like to have control over my high, with food, it's not always easy to fo so. Great idea tho about eating the mj choco bar when rents are around... Never thought if that one :)^^

Edibles are always too potent to me. The high comes rolling over me in waves, and it is very intense. It always lasts about an hour or two longer than if I smoke. And yes, you will sleep like a rock afterwards. Good for crazy movies and relaxing at hme. BAD for work.
-PM

i know its an old ass thread, but i wanted to add my opinion. edibles are awesome. they take a while to kick in but when it does it is a really great high. helps alot with my pain and it is also fun. i like just chilling and watching a movie. or if i eat just a little piece and dont get too stupid i can be more active. i do things i wont regularly do because of my back. i sleep really good and comfertable when i eat some edibles. which i normally cant sleep untill late because that way im really tired and it doesnt matter if im uncomfertable, i just pass out. but with the brownies i sleep whenever and how ever. they really help. cannabis is my medication.

I don't know whut kind of weed it was, but I got ahold of some weed that tasted like chocolate a while back.......Good times...

Incredible edibles..

Did anyone see recently that the police in LA want to make edibles illegal in clubs..?

Don't be messing with my edibles.

That's why I live in the Bay Area! :peace:

what edibles illegal in la. wtf they better not do it. that will cut off alot of medication for alot of people. but yeah.. incredible edibles

ah the ganja food........ i remember the first time i had some... it was when i was tripping balls on shrooms...... and damn the high is soo good from the food... you get the best chronic taste ever! oh man... haha

Back
Top Bottom