medical marijuana criteria?

pipeman69

Hey guys I really don't know where to put this question I tried the lounger and I don't think it is the right place so I'll try here.
They are about to give my state the ok for medical marijuana and here is my questions for you.
How do I go about finding out the criteria to be able to use medical marijuana and how would you go about opening a dispensary? These are truly great days ahead and I want to take full advantage of this historical moment when it comes.
Thanks

First you want to find a doctor that is pro mj and get a subscription. Despenceries are a whole nother ball game. Some states require up to 20,000 dollar application fee that is non refundable wether yes or no. Where I live it cost about 200-400 for the first visit depending on doctor and if u have ur medical records in hand. If u don't i would suggest getting a copy which is free from ur hospital. Then if u have history of illness or pain it is actually cheaper and only see the doctor every 6 months for about 150-300 instead of every 3 months for the same price. Now that u have a license u can add up to 5 patients for 300 each. I'm sure ur state may vary in these amounts or how often but that is the basic outline from where I live

First you want to find a doctor that is pro mj and get a subscription. Despenceries are a whole nother ball game. Some states require up to 20,000 dollar application fee that is non refundable wether yes or no. Where I live it cost about 200-400 for the first visit depending on doctor and if u have ur medical records in hand. If u don't i would suggest getting a copy which is free from ur hospital. Then if u have history of illness or pain it is actually cheaper and only see the doctor every 6 months for about 150-300 instead of every 3 months for the same price. Now that u have a license u can add up to 5 patients for 300 each. I'm sure ur state may vary in these amounts or how often but that is the basic outline from where I live
Thank you for the reply. Shame on me for not keeping up with the progress of mmj and now that it is so close I need to start getting more involved. I have asked about this question and it seems not to many people either want to answer it or they are just as clueless as I am lmao! But thanks again for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom