Michigan dispenseries raided

Nick from CR is still in jail. This really concerns me,because what the OC Sheriff KNEW they could not take those PC files and info,yet they still did it. How do we as pts know we will not be the next ones to get our doors busted in? Are they gonna kill my dogs? I called PB to find out if he knew anything about this dispensary. I also want to know if our Michigan website is giving out e-mail addresses. My CG was also a pt at CR,he never got the mail that I did. And I am too scared to actually go out and check the place out,I don't want to get hassled. How do we know they are not out there taking down plate numbers? If LEO wants to cause distrust and paranoia,they are doing a good job.And NO,nobody has gotten anything back that was confiscated,not even the killer "GATORS" that Douchard said were "guarding the drugs". Yeah,I know a 7" baby gator must be real scary. We voted,like we are supposed to,and STILL these politicians will not listen.

Today I got a call from Sals wife Barb from CR. She told me that the other partner decided to go it on his own....thats what that mail was about. I'm glad she called me,because they are open again. She also told me that there is a moritorium on MMJ businesses in Macomb County,but I live there and we have not heard one thing about it. The cities and townships are doing it on their own, not because the county said to. I never heard anything about contacting the ACLU. Where did you find that out? Does Oakland County think we are all going to forget about it? Because I am not. I asked her if they got the stuff back,she said no. It's the same as stealing someones medical records,thats why you have to sign that HIPPA agreement. If your Dr. did that,he would get in trouble.

I sure hope MI gets their act together. It sounds like Chaos over there. You have to give your addy to the clinics and the cops think they have free reign on them. I hope there are some serious law suits to show them this ain't North Korea.

Well if LEO is looking to scare the shit out of MMJ pts,they did it. They broke the law by seizing those pt records. One of the first cases of illegal search and seizure is going to the Michigan Supreme Court. Both people involved are legal pts and their own caregivers. That was over 2 years ago,and they never got one thing back. Such bullshit,63% of our state voted YES on MMJ. As usual,politicians JUST DON'T GET IT.

Well,I did call Barb yesterday. All you have to do is call first. However due to the harrassment of LEO,they are not taking any new pts at this time. So if you are already a Pt you can still purchase meds. The dispensary in Warren is still there but I don't know for how long. It is the city of Warren that has the moratorium on MMJ related business,not all of Macomb County. Also contacted the ACLU in Oakland County and Detroit informing them that I am one of the pts at CR whose info was seized illegally. Guess we will see if they contact me back about the class action. I am not the "sue" type. But I will do it in this case as a matter of my rights being violated. And they STILL haven't given the records back............................That really bugs me. Who has access to them now that the State has let the County get away with this?

Judge dismisses 7 workers of clinical relief. Anybody hear anything?

Nope, didn't hear a word for some strange reason. Who knew our SAG would be such a tyrant and impose his will on the MM community regardless of what the people of the State of Mich wants.

The Farmers market sounds good and I'm (Tri-cites) not to far from Macomb County either. :bravo:

Details on MOCCs website. Last one was great,if you are a CG or if you are a patient.The medicinal tent will be there too.

Back
Top Bottom