Must pass urine test on Friday October 5

sweettea

I have not smoked any weed since September 10. I must pass my drug screen on October 5. I have been drinking plenty of water during this span of smokelessness. It is a probation drug test. I took a home drug screen and was positive. Will I pass? I am worried sick!:peace:

The detox drinks have worked for me in the past with only a couple days clean. You can find them at most smoke shops. The two key ingredients in them are creatine monohydrate and vitamin B-12. I've had to test 4 times over the last few years and have never failed one (yet). Just follow the direction. Best of Luck!!

The detox drinks have worked for me in the past with only a couple days clean. You can find them at most smoke shops. The two key ingredients in them are creatine monohydrate and vitamin B-12. I've had to test 4 times over the last few years and have never failed one (yet). Just follow the direction. Best of Luck!!

Thanks TrenchMouth. I bought Stat Flush. I've read the instructions and hope it works. I am going to take one of my home drug tests this afternoon after drinking a ton a water. I hope and pray it comes out negative so I won't have to worry about taking anything. If I pass this will be the last one I have to take. If it comes up positive at my probation drug screen tomorrow I guess they will lock me up again. All this over a nick sack. Can't understand why they don't legalize it and tax it. The US government could make so much money off of it. It's not like crack or cocaine. Doesn't make you go crazy or start stealing to support your habit. Thanks for your comment. If you are a praying person.....say a little one for me.

Ok. I have been flushing with water since Monday. I took a home test Sunday and it was dirty. I took one this morning (Thursday) and it was negative. The line was faint but there. I have taken two multi-vitamins today hoping my urine will turn yellow again. Since it looked like pure water this morning. Does anybody think this is a true negative? I have not smoked in 25 days. I'm 41 and weigh about 150 lbs. Any more advice would be helpful.

Well I took my test this morning and I PASSED! No more tests for me! Thank goodness! Now on to smoke a big fat bowl! Thanks to everyone that replied to my thread!

Back
Top Bottom