My bong bong-bong bong

RollingStoner

Well actually it's my friends... but apparently his dumbass can't handle holding onto bongs... his parents found his old one and that thing got smashed to shit (R.I.P. The Riddler.. which by the way kicked this bongs ass).. but anyways, I'm holding onto it for him and I feel like I basically own it, I mean, I smoke out of it more than him, I have it 99% of the time; whatever though, it's all good, it's not my money that went to it. :laughtwo:

IM001209.JPG

IM001210.JPG

Northern Lights said:
(d0zs?, damn when did you get this name?)

anyways. THAT BONG IS FUCKING PRO. god damn. I envy you.
Uh, yeah.

I second everything he said :laughtwo:

I sent a request a little while ago to have my old account deleted... At that time I was getting VERY paranoid (two of my friend's got raided [rumors of phone taps too], and I thought I'd be next, even though I don't do the shit they're doing anymore). And to make a long story short, I felt more secure having my old account deleted. BUT.. I'm back. So ha.

So ha indeed.

And YAY, welcome back ;)

INTRODUCING...
My double chamber gravity bong (created with the help of my friend's broken "Lizard King")

hmmm.. debating whether I should make my own picture thread... nah, fuck it, I'm only in a temporary picture taking mood... but anyways:
Thar she is
Even closer...
EVEN CLOSER!
They say if you put your ear up to it, you can hear the sound of bud roasting.
Exploring...
LAND HO!

Why yes, I am REALLY fucked up right now and normally wouldn't take so many pictures on a homemade POS. :Rasta:

KingPhilie said:
one thing that does kind "bother" me, why would you go out, and spend money on a super bad ass bongs, when fully knowing your parents dont approve and would flip if they found it? i mean seriously thats just DUMB, when i got my bongs, my parents knew i smoked, didnt exactly "approve" but they let me do my thing (iam ery greatfull for that). But then here you got kids with these bad ass bongs getting broken n there all devistated n shit, its like UHHHH what were you expecting? dunno just my "rant" .PEACE.

hence the word "dumbass" in "dumbass friend" :Rasta:

true true. you should start your own pic thread. i bet it'l be cool.

the homemade bong is sweet. I made one for the last night cuz i couldnt find my pipe. it was a water bong though. pretty badass so i deicided to keep it.

Stoned Stoner said:
sexy bong...any pics of the riddler before it was smashed?

naw, wish I had taken a pic of it though. He only had it for about a month too.. but man, best bong I've ever smoked out of. the ice catcher was fucking raw, smooth ass hits.

Back
Top Bottom