My 1st bong!

kitkat420

hey peeps, well last night i finally got my first bong ever!!! i smoked out of it last night and wowwwwww can this thing hit!!! okiee sooo i got it for 70 bucks... tell me what ya guys thing!!! :allgood:

picture0983qn.jpg

picture0990ix.jpg

picture1005bd.jpg

picture1017zg.jpg

p.s i already uploaded the pics to the site but it wasnt working when i was trying to put the pics in the thread cuz it was showing lil boxes with x but yah its in the gallery!!

Re: my 1st bong!!!!

looks good kit welcome to bongsville...

very nice bong indeed, good find. :bongrip:

Schnauzer said:
its so horny, must have sex.

what?!?!?! that was SOOO randomn lol

lol yessss dat is the bong i was talkin about he finally came thru last night!!! ill have pics soon next time im smokin out of it and have a camera by meee!!!

picture1017zg.jpg

i believe i can see some pink panties in this shot lol

and no im not a pervert hahaha

pink panties??? where are u looking dude?? does are shorts

lol u guys are funny.... sorry for my room floor lookin a lil messy right there i have a habit to throw everything on the floor

true...lol is that a fabreeze bottle on ur table?? dude ur room looks so huge like an actuall kick it place awesome and u have a couch!! i need to get something like dat in mine to loounge in

yupp glass on glasss!!!!! and yeahh its pretty damn thick...

i would but theres not enough room in my room for a couch =(

sx420: yah u should deff. get oneee!!!!

yeahh its already starting to change colors..im deff gonna by an awesome bowl for it!! ......i have a question ..if i always empty out the water after a sess will it not smell like bong water cuzz it already started smellingg?? how do i prevent it from smelling so bad

aftter yuou dump out the old bong water just wash it out with soap and water, and throwing a feww handfulls of salt in will help too, as it scrubs away residu

thnx guys for the adivce!!!! =)

kitkat: sry for confusing your short shorts with panties.... i will never look at you the same again lol

70!! thnxxx yahh im pretty happy with it

Back
Top Bottom